Wednesday, November 09, 2005

new look and feel !!

I changed the outlook of my blog...
as u can see it now !!
and also modified my sidebars to contain few more links of my buddy blogs !!
and yeah... the hit counter is removed... for no reason !!

Is this template ok ??

6 comments:

Mohan Kodali said...

this template is nice..

but wheres the shout box!!

Samyak said...

I removed it.. by mistake [;)]
anyways.. hardly anyone was using it .. so won't be putting it back !! [:P]

Anonymous said...

hmmm.
it gives a gloomy feeling. have u been feeling alright?
and make it a bit more colorful.

~Kanu

Samyak said...

more colorful attracts the unwanted attention of mjy colleagues to my screen. To avoid tht, I had these gloomy settings !!
and Kanu..I m not at all alright [:(]
Feeling very down these days... !!

Kanupriya said...

@Sam
kya hua tumhe? :-o kya baat hai? :-/
khush raho na yaar!

Phoenix said...

template achha hai...
tumne nahi bataya mere blog ka kaisa hai?