Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Kyun ki.. Garam Masala

watched these two movies last week in the deewali vacations !!
KK has good songs... but lacks the in the storyline and screen play !!

and GM.. quite watchable .. but still useless crap comedy !!
Akki does a gr8 job as usual..as a total flirt...
john is not good in comedy roles... better he stick to serious roles !!
Paresh Rawal is hilarious.... just amazing timing with Akki !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also tried watching them both. Cudn't finish either.

Though Paresh Rawal def. is hilarious.

~Kanu

Samyak said...

couldn't finish... coz of the bad story lines.. or due to some work, Kanu ??

Kanupriya said...

in Kyunki, I got bored.
and in Garam Masala, I got bored + bad story line + chaos.

in both, I fell asleep :-p

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, makes me want to see the movies ! :p