I have been seeing lotsa movies these days !!Its been like I was when I was just passed 10th. I was always in a hurry on friday morning to catch the films FDFS [ First Day First Show ].
Though, of late, I m not going for FDFS, I m watching every new release now !!I have watched.... Musafir, Oceans 12, Rok sako to Rok lo, hulchal, Mughal-E-Azam, Veer-Zara, and missed Swades despite the ticket : ( .. Will make it this weekend !!Anyways, Except M-A-E, all are kinda OK !!
RSTRL Sucks man... too much of lessons in it by Mangt. Guru Arindam Chowudahry !!!
Musafir rocks... 'coz of its Item songs ... 'coz of Sameera... 'coz of Aditya Pancholi's cop, and Above all, brilliant performance by Anil K. !!!!Sanjay Dutt is as usual... and has not many shades to the role... but has amazing Screen Presence !!!
Oceans 12, Haven't seen the first one... So, kinda confused throughout the movie ;)But..but ...but... Catherine Zeta Jones .. Oh my God.. she has the best features of all that U want in a girl !! She looks beautifully beautiful... and acts well too !!! Her lips are just made me crazy ... Bheege hoth tere... Pyaasa mann mera ... !! Oppppsss !!!
Swades... last week mera ticket nikala tha magar I couldn't make it.. Housefull movie but mera ticket waste gaya :(
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment