The songs are just awesome........
Thanks to SweetHeart, for sending those beautiful songs on Friday as soon as she got it.
And since then, to this time, I am not spending a moment without listening/singing to these tunes.
I spent the entire saturday just listening these b'ful songs.. singing along ( which I love the most)...
volume to the max... and the feeling of love inside for her !!
You get immersed into songs if you get ur emotions attached to the song !!
Thts wht happened to me.. my roomie was all bugged up.. I dropped all d plans of going out... delayed my bath to evening... skipped lunch/breakfast e'thing !!
The only thing was listing to songs of Fanaaaaa........ !!!
Chaand sifarish jo karataa humaari.. deta woh tumko bata...
Mere haath me tera haath hai...
Dekho na...
Chanda chamke..
all songs are too good... specially first two !! :))))
Busy in listening to songs all day long [:P:D]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rone de aaj humko,tu aankhe sujane de.
Bahoon me le le aur khood ko bheeg jaane de.
hai jo seene me kaid dareeya... woh choot jaayega!
hai Itana dard ke teraa daaman bheeg jaayega !!
=========

12 comments:
Man, you are totally in LOVE [...whistle...] !!!
BTW, can you send the songs too?
BTW, I saw some of your photos, too cool!
hmmmmm :D
@Sanju
mujhe bhi :X
banglore mein kya kya horaha hain!!
nowadays TLTE banglorites went mum :o
Sanju, baat mat karo tum mujhase :x :x :X
Kosha, daant kyun deekha rahi ho?[:O]
Todd doon kya [:P][:d]
Chands, are bhai... sab to leekha hai.. ab ladki milate hi usako bhi sabse introduce karoonga [:P][:D]
hmm kuch toh khichdi pakk rahi hai :DDDDDDDDDDD
waise usmain kajol waale lines mujhe zyaada pasand hain...
"Tere Dil Main Meri Saanso ko Panah mil jaaye..
Tere Ishq main meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye!!!"
Kanu,
tumhaare Keyboard me se kya english letters ke keys nikaal diye hai.. jo aajkal harr jagah bass smiley banaa ke ghoom rahi ho?? [:P][:d]
Athena,
Aamir waale lines me gehraai hai... emotions hai, dhyaan se suno !!
hmmm
first two songs are good :)
but i dont like that chanda chamke song
waise ye sweetheart kaun hai??
"kuch to khichdi pa rahi hai", "mujhe to daal me kuch kaala nazar aa raha hai", "ye to galat baat hai" wali to nahi :p
Saras, naah re !!
SweetHeart to one and only hai !!
woh SweetHeart nahi hai.. jo tu samajh raha hai [:P][:d]
ab yeh sab kya ho reha hain:ooooo
btw fanaa songs r rocking specially" dekho naa"
SUBHANALLAH
SUBHANALLAH
Btw who sent u Fanah songs to Fanah u :P
I like Chand sifarish .. n dekho na :)
But honestly i m not crazy abt the Fanah music ..its ok types :)
DiWa, I m not sleeping, I m dead immersed in d songs [:P]
Deepi, for tht U need to b in love... and u will b crazy for any romantic thing [:P][:d]
Post a Comment