Since I shifted to Banglore, my phone bills shoot up like the rocket is shooting into the sky to reach the heights!!
And with every passsing month, its breaking earlier months record..
so, if I m not calling u as frequently I used to donĂ t blame me...
This is one disadvatage u have once u move ouutaa ur home circle !!
Anyways.. this is just a test blog to test whetehr I can post via email or not !!
--
================================
"An EXPERT is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows everything about nothing" ______ Albert Einstein.
================================================
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
u know where to cut the number of calls, right? :-p
I may call her for u, if u want :-p
Please do it, Boss !! I have already cut down there....
and u making calls.... Just remember to be patient before ur turn come as the cell is constantly busy !! [:P][:P]
kyun phone bill ke ma behen kar raha hai, sale bindas rah, bandion ko call karne de, hosake to ek excel sheet bana, jismain priority main rakh aur ek database bana har mahine ka, kisko kitni bar aur kitne time call karna hai + minus kuch mins.
waise bandion ke alwa agar tu phone karke phone bill badha raha hai to tu bada wala hai,
abe Birjoo, bandiyo ke alawa bhi phone hote hai.. and woh hi sabse jaada hai !! [:(]
samajh le.. maine bada waala hi hoon [b-)].
:((
same is the case with me...
specially jab se post paid liya hai...thr is no control :((
Hmm.. postpaid ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai.. !! ;)
Post a Comment