Thursday, June 02, 2005

Two Lovely Movies

I have been to home last weekend and watched some good movies at home.
Yeah man, its been hectic here and in lack of a good companion, I miss so many movies !! [:(]
Anyways, i watched some oldies but which are timeless !! A gr8 work !
1. Maine Pyaar Kiyaa - MPK.
2. Dil hai ke maanata nahi - DHKMN.

Both movies are damm romantic and the USP is the MUSIC.

Both movies have a fresh N' cute faces in the movies like MPK launched Bhagyashree as Suman while DHKMN had Pooja Bhatt (C'mon she was cute in this movie :D).

I have watched them before for so many times but they are just so good that I can watch them one more time with you ;).
Nice work by all...
a Good direction, soothing music, and nice acting by all. Overall a gr8 product to get back to those giggling romantic moments !!

No comments: